From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up staircase in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Staircase can refer to the following:
- A stairway
- Staircase locks, a flight of two or more canal locks where the upper gate of one lock is also the lower gate of the one above it
- Accommodation around a quadrangle in Oxbridge colleges
- Staircase (play), a 1968 play by Charles Dyer about two aging homosexuals
- Staircase (film), a 1969 film adaptation of the play
- Staircase (album), an album by pianist Keith Jarrett
- Staircase, a 2011 Radiohead song
- Staircase, a song from the album In the Møde by Roni Size / Reprazent
- The shape of a function, cf. staircase function
- The Staircase, a mini-series documenting the trial of Michael Peterson, accused of murdering his wife
- The Staircase (novel), a 2000 novel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Staircase.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.