Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up staircase in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Staircase can refer to the following:
- A stairway
- Staircase locks, a flight of two or more canal locks where the upper gate of one lock is also the lower gate of the one above it
- Accommodation around a quadrangle in Oxbridge colleges
- Staircase (play), a 1968 play by Charles Dyer about two aging homosexuals
- Staircase (film), a 1969 film adaptation of the play
- Staircase (album), an album by pianist Keith Jarrett
- Staircase, a 2011 Radiohead song
- Staircase, a song from the album In the Møde by Roni Size / Reprazent
- The shape of a function, cf. staircase function
- The Staircase, a mini-series documenting the trial of Michael Peterson, accused of murdering his wife
- The Staircase (novel), a 2000 novel
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Staircase.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.