From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
STAM can refer to:
- Ghent City Museum (in Dutch: Stadsmuseum Gent)
- Signal transducing adaptor molecule, a human gene
- Science and Technology of Advanced Materials, an open access journal in materials science
- Sparse totally anti-magic square, a type of Antimagic square
- UGM-89 Perseus, a cancelled U.S. Navy submarine-launched anti-ship and anti-submarine guided missile system known as Submarine TActical Missile
- Surface-to-air missile, otherwise spelt as Surface To Air Missile
Stam can refer to:
- Stam (surname)
- Chocolaterie Stam in the Netherlands and the Midwestern United States
- Ktav Stam, Jewish traditional writing
- Sofer stam, a scribe of Jewish religious books
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stam.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.