From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Stan (disambiguation))
|Look up Stan, stan, or -stan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stan may refer to:
- Stan (given name), a list of people with the given name
- Stan (surname), a Romanian surname
- Stan! (born 1964), an American author, cartoonist and games designer Steven Brown
- Stan (singer) (born 1987), a Greek singer born Stratos Antipariotis
- Stan Beeman, in the TV series The Americans
- Stan Carter, in the British soap opera EastEnders
- Stan Marsh, one of the main characters in the animated TV series South Park
- Stan Ogden, in the British soap opera Coronation Street
- Stan Smith (American Dad!), one of the main characters in the animated TV series American Dad!
- Stan (Monkey Island), the recurring salesman character in the Monkey Island adventure games
- Grunkle Stan, one of the main characters in the animated TV series Gravity Falls
- Stan (dinosaur), a Tyrannosaurus rex fossil found at the Hell Creek Formation in the U.S. state of South Dakota
- Stan (horse), a British-American Thoroughbred racehorse
- Stan, an abbreviation for the orchid genus Stanhopea
- ST segment, analysis (in electrocardiography)
- Stan (software), a software package for obtaining Bayesian inference using the No-U-Turn sampler
- STAN (System Trace Audit Number), a key to uniquely identify a card transaction based on the ISO 8583 standard
- -stan, a Persian suffix meaning "home of", "place of" or "country"
- Stan, Mirna, a settlement in Slovenia
- Mayors and Independents (Czech: Starostové a nezávislí, abbreviated STAN), a political party in the Czech Republic
- Sekolah Tinggi Akuntansi Negara, a state college in Indonesia
- "Stan" (song), a 2000 song by Eminem, originally featuring Dido
- Stan (fan), slang for an obsessed fan, named after the above song
- Standard Chartered', s stock market symbol
- Stan (company), an Australian streaming company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.