Standing Knee Deep in a River (Dying of Thirst)
|"Standing Knee Deep in a River (Dying of Thirst)"|
|Single by Kathy Mattea|
|from the album Lonesome Standard Time|
|B-side||"Listen to the Radio"|
|Released||January 23, 1993|
|Format||7" single, cassette single|
|Songwriter(s)||Bob McDill, Dickey Lee, Bucky Jones|
|Kathy Mattea singles chronology|
"Standing Knee Deep in a River (Dying of Thirst)" is a song written by Bob McDill, Dickey Lee and Bucky Jones, and recorded by American country music artist Kathy Mattea. It was released in January 1993 as the second single from the album Lonesome Standard Time. The song reached number 19 on the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks chart.
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||24|
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||19|
- Whitburn, Joel (2004). The Billboard Book Of Top 40 Country Hits: 1944-2006, Second edition. Record Research. p. 217.
- Ruhlmann, William. "Have a Little Faith". Allmusic. Retrieved 30 May 2012.
- Jurek, Thom. "Love Stories review". Allmusic. Retrieved 30 May 2012.
- "Top RPM Country Tracks: Issue 1769." RPM. Library and Archives Canada. April 10, 1993. Retrieved August 5, 2013.
- "Kathy Mattea Chart History (Hot Country Songs)". Billboard.
|This 1990s country song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|