State Conciliator of Norway
The State Conciliator of Norway (Norwegian: Riksmekleren, until 2012 Riksmeklingsmannen) is a mediator's office of Norway. It is invoked in labour disputes, in other words when tariff agreements are disagreed upon.
List of State Conciliators of Norway
This is a list of the State Conciliators of Norway:
- 1916–1920 : Jens Michael Lund
- 1920–1921 : Vilhelm Lie
- 1921–1922 : Paul Ivar Paulsen
- 1922–1930 : Valentin Voss
- 1931–1945 : Andreas Claussen
- 1946–1948 : Paal Berg
- 1948–1954 : Henrik Lundh
- 1954–1964 : Thoralf Evje
- 1965–1974 : Preben Munthe
- 1975–1981 : Konrad B. Knutsen
- 1982–1988 : Bjørn Haug
- 1988–2004 : Reidar Webster
- 2005–2009 : Svein Longva
- 2009–2009 : Geir Engebretsen (acting)
- 2009–2013 : Kari Gjesteby
- 2013–2018 : Nils Terje Dalseide
- 2018–present : Mats Wilhelm Ruland
- "Riksmeklingsmannen" (in Norwegian). State Conciliator of Norway. Retrieved 19 April 2009.
- Henriksen, Petter, ed. (2007). "Riksmeglingsmannen". Store norske leksikon (in Norwegian). Oslo: Kunnskapsforlaget. Retrieved 19 April 2009.
- "Riksmeklingsmenn" (in Norwegian). State Conciliator of Norway. Retrieved 7 December 2010.
|This Norwegian government-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|