Staten Island (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Staten Island is a borough of New York City.
Staten Island may also refer to:
- Isla de los Estados (Spanish translation of the Dutch name), an island off the coast of Tierra del Fuego in Argentina
- Staten Island (film), a 2009 film by James DeMonaco
- Staten Landt, the name Abel Tasman gave to the then newly discovered New Zealand
- USCGC Staten Island (WAGB-278), former United States Coast Guard icebreaker
- Staten Island (California)
- Generality Lands, lands controlled by the States-General of the Seven Provinces (The Netherlands)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Staten Island.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.