Steeve Gerard Fankà
|Full name||Steeve Gerard Fankà|
|Date of birth||28 February 1988|
|Place of birth||Douala, Cameroon|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Born in Douala, Cameroon, Steeve Gerard Fankà started his professional career in Italy. An illegal immigrant, he was signed by Astrea on 20 October 2006 as non-EU amateur player, as he declared that he was not registered as footballer in other nation, but rejected by FIGC due to his residence permit did not fulfill the requirement (12 months residence legally before the application, which Fankà started on 16 September 2006), and the appeal rejected on 9 January, thus missing the registration deadline on 31 December. In the next season, he joined Serie B side Ascoli and played at their Primavera under–20 team. In 2008–09 season, he remained in Primavera team as overage player.
In 2009–10 season, he changed his shirt from 87 to 65 but failed to receive any call–up.
- "Comunicato n° 009/D (Commissione tesseramenti e vertenze economiche)" (PDF). FIGC (in Italian). 15 November 2006. Retrieved 17 July 2010.
- "Comunicati n° 028/C (Commissione d'appello federale)" (PDF). FIGC (in Italian). 9 January 2007. Retrieved 17 July 2010.
- "Article 40: NOIF" (PDF). FIGC (in Italian). c. 2004. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2014-04-08. Retrieved 17 July 2010.
- "Primavera: Ascoli-Grottammare 2-3". Ascoli Calcio 1898 (in Italian). 10 August 2007. Retrieved 17 July 2010.
- Match Report[dead link] (Italian)
- "Comunicati stampa (2009–10 season) no.18: Integrazione Numerazione Maglie" (PDF). Lega Calcio (in Italian). 5 September 2009. Retrieved 17 July 2010.[dead link]
|This biographical article related to Cameroonian football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|