||This article may be in need of reorganization to comply with Wikipedia's layout guidelines. (July 2015)|
Life and career
Stella Voskovetskaya was born on February 6, 1965 in Kiev Ukraine. 1971 - First ballet lesson at Kiev Ballet School (teacher L.Krymskaya, G.Kirilova). 1975 – Admitted to Vaganova Academy of Russian Ballet. 1983 - After graduation from the Vaganova Academy of Russian Ballet in Leningrad (class M.Vasilieva and I.Gensler),Stella Voskovetskaya was admitted to the Corps de Ballet of the Kirov Ballet Theater (now Mariinsky Theater). 1984 - Promoted to demi-soloist 1983-1993 Stella Voskovetskaya worked at Mariinski Ballet Troup. 1994 - Invited to work at Igor Moiseyev Ballet.. 2000 – Stella Voskovetskaya returns to Kiev, Ukraine. 2001 – Organized Academic Children's Dance Ensemble. June,2002 - First tour with Academic Children's Dance Ensemble to Europe:Dance Grand Prix Europe(Spain) - 3rd place. May 2003 - Internazionale di Danza per Scuole (Italy) - 2nd place. August 2004 - International Festival in Porto and the Algarve (Portugal) - 2nd place. 2004 - Stella Voskovetskaya came to USA where she with the help of G.Voronov, founded Voronov Academy of Ballet in Chicago 2004-2012 - Ms. Voskovetskaya was working with Voronov Academy of Ballet, Academy of Ballet and Arts,Irina Makkai Classical Ballet and Dance School, to name a few 2012 - Ms. Voskovetskaya founded Classical Ballet where she is coaching advanced and pre-professional dancers Also, she continues to teach ballet classes at Irina Makkai Classical Ballet and Dance School,where she is using advanced system of training for young dancers created by herself. Stella took the best of Boris Knyazev barre au sol, and incorporated it into the best and most advanced system of ballet training – Vaganova system
- 2nd Shade,Gamzatti - La Bayadère.
- Gulnare,Trio of Odalisques - Le Corsaire.
- Nancy,Sylphs - La Sylphide.
- Sugar Plum Fairy in The Nutcracker.
- Lilac Fairy,Princess Florine - The Sleeping Beauty.
- Myrta, Zulma, Peasant Pas de deux - Giselle
- Pas de trois, Neapolitan Dance – Swan Lake
- Zobeide - Scheherazade.
- Queen of the Dryads, Street Dancer - Don Quixote
- Henrietta – Raymonda
- Nocturne, Eleventh Waltz, First Waltz – Les Sylphides
- Mare, Sea Princess - The Little Humpbacked Horse
- Cinderella – Cinderella
- Stella Voskovetskaya
- Stella Voskovetskaya and Igor Moiseyev Ballet
- Stella Voskovetskaya - Ballet Dancer,Teacher,Choreographer
- Stella Voskovetskaya
- Russian ballet dancers - Stella Voskovetskaya