Stelvio may refer to
- Stelvio, the Italian name for the municipality of Stilfs in South Tyrol
- Stelvio Pass, a mountain pass in Italy
- Stelvio National Park, a national park of Italy
- Stelvio Piste, a downhill skiing course named after the Stelvio Pass located in Bormio
- Stelvio (cheese), a cheese named after the village
- Stelvio, a suburb of Newport, United Kingdom
- Stélvio Rosa da Cruz, Portuguese footballer
- Stelvio Cipriani, Italian composer
- Stelvio Massi, Italian film director
- Stelvio Mestrovich, Italian musicologist
- Alfa Romeo Stelvio, a sport utility vehicle named for the Stelvio Pass
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stelvio.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.