This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
June 18, 1953
|Station(s)||New Life Live|
Stephen "Steve" Arterburn from Ranger, Texas is the founder and chairman of New Life Ministries and host of the syndicated Christian counseling talk show 'New Life Live!,' heard and watched by over 2 million people each week on nearly 200 radio stations nationwide, on XM and Sirius Satellite radio and on NRB Network. Arterburn is also the host of New Life TV, a web-based channel dedicated to transforming lives through God's truth. Arterburn is the founder of the Women of Faith conferences attended by over 5 million people. He also serves as a teaching pastor in Carmel, Indiana.
Arterburn is a public speaker and has been featured in national media venues such as Oprah, Inside Edition, Good Morning America, CNN Live, The New York Times, USA Today, US News & World Report, ABC World News Tonight, and in GQ and Rolling Stone magazines. Arterburn has spoken at major events for the National Center for Fathering, American Association of Christian Counselors, Promise Keepers Canada, Life Well Conferences in Australia and The Salvation Army to name a few.
Arterburn is an author of books such as Every Man’s Battle, Healing Is A Choice and his latest books, The 7-Minute Marriage Solution, The Book of Life Recovery, Is This The One? and recently co-authored Worthy of Her Trust with Jason Martinkus. With over 8 million books in print, he has been writing about God's transformational truth since 1984. Along with Dr. Dave Stoop, he edited and produced the Life Recovery Bible, and Take Your Life Back.
His speaking topics address issues common to leaders, adult men and women, including Every Man’s Battle, Lose it For Life, The 7-Minute Marriage Solution, Every Heart Restored, and Healing is a Choice. Arterburn's ministry endeavors focus on identifying and compassionately responding to the needs of those seeking healing and restoration through God's truth.
- 5 Blind Spots: Blocking God's Work in You (2014) Worthy Publishing ISBN 9781617953231
- The Seven Minute Marriage Solution Devotional Bible (2013) Worthy Publishing ISBN 9781936034635
- The Seven Minute Marriage Solution (2013) Worthy Publishing ISBN 9781936034628
- Is This The One, 2012
- The Exceptional Life: 8 Powerful Steps to Experiencing God's Best for You Bethany House (2011)
- Healing is a Choice: 10 Decisions That Will Transform Your Life and 10 Lies That Can Prevent You From Making Them. (2011)
- The Encounter: Sometimes God Has to Intervene. (with John Perry, 2011, fiction)
- Walking Into Walls: 5 Blind Spots that Block God's Work in You. (2011)
- Midlife Manual for Men (2008), Bethany House
- Being Christian: Exploring Where You, God, and Life Connect (2009), Bethany House
- Regret-Free Living Bethany House (2009)
- Young Believer On Tour (2004)
- Addicted to "Love"
- Reframe Your Life
- Toxic Faith (with Jack Felton, 2001) ISBN 0-87788-825-6
- More Jesus, Less Religion (with Jack Felton)
- The One Year Book of Devotions for Men on the Go (with Bill Farrel) ISBN 0-8423-5756-4
- Lose It For Life
- The Secrets Men Keep
- Feeding Your Appetites
- Moments for Singles (with Leigh McLeroy)
- Avoiding Mr. Wrong
- Every Young Woman's Battle Workbook (with Shannon Ethridge)
- Every Man's Challenge (with Fred Stoeker and Mike Yorkey)
- Every Heart Restored (with Mike Yorkey and Fred Stoeker)
- Every Young Man, God's Man (with Mike Yorkey and Kenny Luck)
- Every Man, God's Man (with Mike Yorkey and Kenny Luck)
- Every Man's Marriage (with Fred Stoeker and Mike Yorkey)
- Every Woman's Marriage (with Shannon Ethridge)
- Every Young Woman's Battle (with Shannon Ethridge)
- Every Woman's Battle (with Shannon Ethridge)
- Every Young Man's Battle (with Fred Stoeker and Mike Yorkey)
- Every Man's Battle (with Fred Stoeker)
- Flashpoints (with Angela Elwell Hunt, 2002), Tyndale House
- Feeding Your Appetites: Take Control of What's Controlling You! (with Dr. Debra Cherry, (2004) Integrity Publishers
- Internet Protect your Kids (2007)
- Healing Stones (Sullivan Crisp Series, #1), authored by Nancy Rue.
- Healing Waters (Sullivan Crisp Series, #2), authored by Nancy Rue.
- Healing Sands (Sullivan Crisp Series), authored by Nancy Rue.
- The Reluctant Prophet, authored by Nancy Rue.
- The Encounter
- "Vitae Society Speaker Will Tell Story Of Abortion And Guilt". Belleville News-Democrat Teaching Pastor @ Heartland Church Indianapolis, IN. 2002-07-18. Retrieved 2009-09-11.
- Buursma, Ray (2009-03-10). "Playing politics under the cross". The Holland Sentinel. Archived from the original on 2011-06-14. Retrieved 2009-03-29.
- Staff | Northview Church Retrieved 2018-04-08.
- Ross, L.A. (March 20, 2014). "Jeff Gaspin, Jon Klein's New Digital Platform Launching First Channel With Christian Radio Host Steve Arterburn". TheWrap.
- Gray, Helen T. (2009-03-13). "Women of Faith gathering in KC offers opportunity for spiritual renewal". The Kansas City Star. Retrieved 2009-03-29.[dead link]