|Stephen A. Erickson|
|Era||21st century Philosophy|
|The (Coming) Age of Thresholding|
Stephen A. Erickson is an American philosopher and Professor of Philosophy at Pomona College. He is known for his lectures in The Great Courses titled "Philosophy as a Guide to Living". He received his Ph.D. in Philosophy from Yale University.
- Language and Being: An Analytic Phenomenology, 1970
- The (Coming) Age of Thresholding, 1999
- Human Presence & Boundaries, Mercer University Press, 1984
- Philosophy as a Guide to Living, two parts, 2006
- Monty Python and Philosophy: Nudge Nudge, Think Think!
- "Stephen Erickson: 2010 Applied Brilliance Conference on Vimeo". vimeo.com. Retrieved 2017-04-23.
- "Philosophy as a Guide to Living". thegreatcourses.com. Retrieved 2017-04-23.
|This biography of an American philosopher is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|