Steven J. Law
Steven J. Law is President and CEO of American Crossroads, and President of its sister organization CrossroadsGPS. He previously held the position of Chief Legal Officer and General Counsel at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. He served as Deputy Secretary of Labor in the administration of U.S. President George W. Bush. In 2005, Law chaired the President’s Management Council Subcommittee on E-Government.
- American Crossroads About Us Archived 2011-03-05 at the Wayback Machine. accessed November 30, 2010
- National Journal “The New Power Players”[permanent dead link] November 11, 2010
- Press release. U.S. Chamber Names Deputy Secretary of Labor Steven J. Law Chief Legal Officer and General Counsel Archived 2007-09-28 at the Wayback Machine., Feb 7, 2007
- Deputy Secretary of Labor Steven J. Law Named New Chairman of President’s Management Council Subcommittee on E-Government, GeorgeWBush-WhiteHouse", Feb 3, 2005
- Fighting for Your Business, Steven Law Archived 2009-02-12 at the Wayback Machine., USChamber.com, accessed Oct 3, 2009.
|This biography of a person who has held a non-elected position in the federal government of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|