From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up stieglitz in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stieglitz may refer to:
- Stieglitz (surname)
- Alexander von Stieglitz (1814–1884) was a Russian philanthropist and financier.
- Alfred Stieglitz (1864-1946), American photographer.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz (1943- ), American economist, recipient of a Nobel Prize in economics.
- Stieglitz Museum of Applied Arts, museum in Saint Petersburg, Russia, founded by baron Alexander von Stieglitz
- Stieglitz, Victoria, small hamlet in Brisbane Ranges National Park, Australia
- Focke-Wulf Fw 44 Stieglitz, a German two-seat biplane
- Steglitz, neighborhood and former borough of Berlin
- Steiglitz (disambiguation)
- Stiglitz (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stieglitz.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.