From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Baseball stirrups, a type of socks worn by baseball players
- the braces supporting the lithotomy position utilised in medical examinations such as a pelvic exam
- A clamp (tool) or support in the shape of a stirrup
- Rebar bent in a loop and used to reinforce concrete
- The stapes, a bone of the ear resembling a stirrup
- Stirrup pants, a form of leggings with a strap beneath the arch of the foot
|Look up stirrup in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- All pages beginning with "stirrup"
- All pages with a title containing stirrup
- Jock Stirrup, nickname of Britain's Air Chief Marshal Sir Graham Eric Stirrup
- Frank Stirrup, rugby league footballer of the 1950s and '60s for Lancashire, Salford, and Oldham
- Stirrup cup
- Stirrup jar, a two-handled amphora whose opposing handles connect the aperture to the sides of the vessel
- Stirrup shell, a species of bivalve
- Stirrup spout vessel, a type of ceramic vessel used by indigenous cultures of South America
- Stir-up Sunday, in religion
- Stir (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stirrup.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.