Storage Networking Industry Association
|This article does not cite any references (sources). (January 2015)|
||It has been suggested that SNIA Technical Work Groups be merged into this article. (Discuss) Proposed since February 2015.|
The Storage Networking Industry Association (SNIA) is an association of producers and consumers of storage networking products, is a registered 501(c)(6) non-profit trade association incorporated in December 1997. Its members are dedicated to "ensuring that storage networks become complete and trusted solutions across the IT community".
The SNIA works towards this goal by forming and sponsoring technical work groups, by producing the Storage Developers Conference (SDC) and Data Storage Innovation (DSI) conferences, by building and maintaining a vendor neutral Technology Center in Colorado Springs, Colorado, and by promoting activities that expand the breadth and quality of the storage networking market.
They are also behind the Solid State Storage Initiative (SSSI), an initiative promoting solid-state storage.
- Cloud Data Management Interface
- Disk Data Format
- iSCSI Management API
- SNIA Conformance Testing Program
- SNIA Technical Work Groups
- Storage Management Initiative – Specification
- Storage Networking Certification Program
- Storage Networking World
- Official website
- Technology Standards & Software
- DSI (Data Storage Innovation)
- SDC (Storage Developers Conference)
- SNIA - Solid State Storage Initiative
- SSIF - Storage Security Industry Forum
|This article about a business, industry, or trade-related organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|