Storage Networking Industry Association
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
The Storage Networking Industry Association (SNIA) is an association of producers and consumers of storage networking products, is a registered 501(c)(6) non-profit trade association incorporated in December 1997. Its members are dedicated to "ensuring that storage networks become complete and trusted solutions across the IT community".
The SNIA works towards this goal by forming and sponsoring technical work groups, by producing the Storage Developers Conference (SDC) and Data Storage Innovation (DSI) conferences, by building and maintaining a vendor neutral Technology Center in Colorado Springs, Colorado, and by promoting activities that expand the breadth and quality of the storage networking market.
They are also behind the Solid State Storage Initiative (SSSI), an initiative promoting solid-state storage.
- Cloud Data Management Interface
- Disk Data Format
- iSCSI Management API
- SNIA Conformance Testing Program
- Storage Management Initiative – Specification
- Storage Networking Certification Program
- Storage Networking World
- Storage security
- Official website
- Technology Standards & Software
- DSI Data Storage Innovation (DSI)
- Storage Developers Conference (SDC)
- Solid-State Storage Initiative (SSSI)
- Storage Security Industry Forum (SSIF)
|This article about a business, industry, or trade-related organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|