Jump to navigation Jump to search
Stormont may refer to:
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Stormont.|
- Viscount of Stormont, title in the Peerage of Scotland
- Lord Stormont (1727–1796), British ambassador to France in the 18th century
- Bob Stormont, Scottish footballer
- Bill Stormont, a New Zealand rugby player
- Stormont Estate, an estate in east Belfast which is home to government buildings; Stormont is frequently used as a metonym for the Government of Northern Ireland and the Northern Ireland Assembly, as well as their predecessor institutions, such as the Parliament of Northern Ireland.
- Stormont (cricket ground), first-class cricket ground in the Stormont Estate
- Stormont Vail Health, a hospital center in Topeka, Kansas
- Stormont, Nova Scotia, a community in Guysborough County
- Stormont II, a cable ferry operating in Nova Scotia, based in the community
- Stormont, Dundas and Glengarry United Counties, a county in Ontario, Canada
- Stormont County, Ontario, one of the former counties that merged to form Stormont, Dundas and Glengarry United Counties county
- North Stormont, a township in the county
- South Stormont, a township in the county
- Stormont, Dundas and Glengarry Highlanders, a Primary Reserve infantry regiment of the Canadian Forces
- Stormont, Belfast, a suburb and electoral ward of East Belfast, Northern Ireland
- Stormont, Virginia, a settlement south of Urbanna in Middlesex County, Virginia
- Stormont (electoral district), a federal electoral district in Ontario
- Cornwall and Stormont, a former federal electoral district from 1882 to 1904
- Glengarry and Stormont, a former federal electoral district from 1917 to 1925
- Stormont government (disambiguation)
- Parliament Buildings, commonly known as Stormont, the seat of the Northern Ireland Assembly and the Northern Ireland Executive
- HMCS Stormont (K327), a River-class frigate that served in the Royal Canadian Navy from 1943 to 1945
- R.C.S.C.C. Stormont (110), a Royal Canadian Sea Cadet Corps located in Cornwall, Ontario, Canada. Named after H.M.C.S. Stormont, a River-class frigate that served in the Royal Canadian Navy from 1943 to 1945.
- The Stormont Agreement, another name for the Belfast Agreement
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stormont.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.