Strawberry Shortcake: Pets on Parade
|Strawberry Shortcake: Pets on Parade|
|Distributed by||Sunbow Productions (TV, 1987)|
|Directed by||Fred Wolf
|Produced by||Romeo Muller
|Written by||Romeo Muller|
|Music by||Mark Volman
Flo & Eddie
|Editing by||Rich Harrison|
Those Characters from Cleveland (uncredited)
|Release date||April 9, 1982|
|Running time||23 minutes|
Strawberry Shortcake: Pets on Parade is an animated television special from 1982, made by Romeo Muller, Robert L. Rosen, and Fred Wolf. This is the third to feature the American Greetings character, Strawberry Shortcake.
Strawberry Shortcake: Pets on Parade chronicles Strawberryland's "Second Annual Grand Old Petable Pet Show and Pet Parade." Strawberry Shortcake and her cat, Custard, are the judges of the pet show, but the Purple Pieman and Sour Grapes plan to enter their own pets into the show and frame Strawberry for cheating.
|Russi Taylor||Strawberry Shortcake|||
|Robert Ridgely||Peculiar Purple Pieman|
|Joan Gerber[nb 1]||Blueberry Muffin / Apple Dumplin'|
|Julie McWhirter||Huckleberry Pie|
|Romeo Muller||Mr. Sun / Narrator|
Pets on Parade premiered on April 9, 1982 in 100 U.S. cities. It aired on WCBS in New York City and on KTLA in Los Angeles. This was the last Strawberry Shortcake special produced by Muller/Rosen.
- Credited as Joanie Gerber.
- Woolery, George W. (1989). "Strawberry Shortcake: Pets on Parade". Animated TV Specials: The Complete Directory to the First Twenty-Five Years, 1962–1987. Scarecrow Press. pp. 402–403. ISBN 0-8108-2198-2.
- Wolf, Fred (director); Muller, Romeo (writer) (April 9, 1982). "Strawberry Shortcake in Big Apple City". Syndication.
- O'Connor, John J. (April 9, 1982). "TV Weekend; Shortcake, Survivalists, City Opera and Comedy". The New York Times (The New York Times Company). Retrieved October 11, 2010.
- Thompson, Ruth (April 1, 1982). "Star Scene". J-W Plus (Lawrence Journal-World). p. 3. Retrieved October 11, 2010.
- Martin, Mick; Porter, Marsha (1995). "Strawberry Shortcake: Pets on Parade". Video Movie Guide 1996. Ballantine Books. p. 215. ISBN 0-345-39783-5. Retrieved October 11, 2010.
- Strawberry Shortcake: Pets on Parade at the Internet Movie Database
- Bit the Dust Tape - QuickTime files of the first five specials
|This animated film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to an American TV movie is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|