The founding musicians were Andrew Sega and Dan Gardopée, joined later by Alexander Brandon. Straylight composed soundtracks for Origin Systems' Crusader series. They also worked with Epic Games, for whom music was produced for Unreal, Unreal Tournament, Tyrian, and Jazz Jackrabbit 2 (the original Jazz Jackrabbit music was by Epic's own Robert A. Allen). Their last project was the soundtrack for Ion Storms' Deus Ex. Alexander Brandon was assisted by Michiel van den Bos with some of the soundtracks, although Van den Bos was not a part of Straylight.
Andrew Sega had all but left the company before the soundtrack for Unreal was started, but as an "honorary member" of Straylight, a cleaned-up version of his "Isotoxin" piece, minus the introduction, was included in the soundtrack. Likewise, his "Mechanism Eight" piece was included in the Unreal Tournament soundtrack.
Straylight Productions has composed music for the following video games:
- Crusader: No Remorse (1995)
- Tyrian (1995)
- Crusader: No Regret (1996)
- Unreal (1998)
- Jazz Jackrabbit 2 (1998)
- Unreal Tournament (1999)
- Deus Ex (2000)
- "Interview with Alex Brandon". DeusEx Machina. Retrieved 14 August 2014.
- Augustini, Petrit (July 19, 2011). "Andrew "Necros" Sega Interview". necros.gibdon.com. Archived from the original on July 17, 2012. Retrieved July 20, 2011.
- "A Conversation With Alexander Brandon". UnealSP.org. Retrieved 14 August 2014.
- Bezeau, François (November 2007). "Interview with Alexander Brandon". Game Music Online. Retrieved 14 August 2014.
|This United States video game corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|