|Alma mater||Virginia Commonwealth University|
|Occupation||Entrepreneur, film director, producer, writer|
Stuart Browning is a political commentator, writer, film director, film producer and entrepreneur.
Browning produced The Free Market Cure series, a collection of short films arguing against collectivized medicine and for the benefits of free markets in health care. He is a fellow of the Moving Picture Institute, and a producer of Indoctrinate U, and its predecessor Brainwashing 101. Browning was President and co-founder of Embarcadero Technologies from 1995 until February 2000, a leading database software vendor in San Francisco.
The Free Market Cure Video Series
- Uninsured in America (2007) is part of The Free Market Cure series created by filmmaker Stuart Browning about what he calls "the dangers of collectivized medicine and the benefits of free markets in health care." In the film, Browning argues that the number of uninsured Americans is closer to eight million than the forty-five million estimate provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and from the United States Census and that uninsured Americans have adequate access to health care.
- Dead Meat
- The Lemon
- Two Women
- Short Course in Brain Surgery
- The Health Care Lies of Paul Krugman
- Leftist Ideologues Advocate a Perverse Health Care System
- Health Care, Lies and Video Tape
- Socialized Medicine is Sicko
- Arnold Glueck (2007-09-01). "Moore is master of quarter-truths". Health Care News.
Filmmaker Stuart Browning is firing back with a new Internet movie debunking one of the central premises of Moore's 'docutribe': that 45 million Americans have no health insurance and no access to medical care.
- Sonny Bunch (2007-08-10). "Lights, Camera, Reaction". Weekly Standard.
- "Stuart Browning". Internet Movie Database. 2004. Retrieved 2007-08-29.
- "Free SQL-Programmer Software". 2005-08-25. Retrieved 2007-08-29.
- "SEPARATION AGREEMENT AND GENERAL RELEASE". 2000-02-04. Retrieved 2007-08-28.
- "SEC File 5-60735". 2003-03-06. Retrieved 2008-08-28.
- Robin A. Cohen & Michael E. Martinez, M.P.H. (2007-08-21). "Health Insurance Coverage: Early Release of Estimates from the National Health Interview Survey, 2006" (PDF). Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Retrieved 2007-08-25.
- Carmen DeNavas-Walt; Bernadette D. Proctor; Cheryl Hill Lee (August 2006). "Income, Poverty, and Health Insurance Coverage in the United States: 2005" (PDF). United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2007-08-25.
- Browning, Stuart (2006-01-04). "The Health Care Lies of Paul Krugman". Retrieved 2007-08-28.
- Browning, Stuart (2006-02-04). "Leftist Ideologues Advocate a Perverse Health Care System". Retrieved 2007-08-28.
- Browning, Stuart (2006-05-13). "Health Care, Lies and Video Tape". Retrieved 2007-08-28.
- Browning, Stuart (2007-06-21). "Socialized Medicine is Sicko". Human Events.com. Retrieved 2007-08-28.
- Stuart Browning personal website
- Free Market Cure
- On The Fence Films
- Stuart Browning at the Internet Movie Database
|This biographical article related to cinema of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|