|Date of birth||29 March 1985|
|Place of birth||Newcastle, Australia|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Playing position||Defensive Midfielder|
|2004–2005||Western Workers Bears||27||(5)|
|2011–2012||Central Coast Mariners||0||(0)|
|2013||Newcastle Jets Youth||4||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 24 September 2013.
Born and raised in Newcastle, he played junior football for Adamstown Rosebuds and was selected to play in representative sides such as Northern NSW at a young age. In 2004, he played for the Weston Workers Bears which under the care of Trevor Morris, awarded him a Newcastle Jets spot. The Weston Bears won the Premiership and then made it to the NBN State Football League Grand Final that they lost to Broadmeadow Magic. During his time at the Weston Workers Bears he played alongside Nigel Boogaard.
Musialik played for the Newcastle Jets for the A-League's first three seasons. Musialik was suspended for 1 game on 27 September 2007 after verbally abusing Melbourne Victory defender Rodrigo Vargas, during a match against Melbourne on 21 September 2007, that ended in a 2-2 draw.
Musialik followed his close friend Mark Bridge from the Newcastle Jets to Sydney FC to play under John Kosmina from 2008-09. He signed a 2 year deal. Despite Sydney offering a contract extension, Musialik declined the offer demanding a pay rise and left Sydney at the end of the 2010/11 season. Despite being given a short extension for Sydney's 2011 Champions League campaign, Musialik was released, along with several other players.
Central Coast Mariners
1Includes A-League Pre-Season Challenge Cup
He was on the Australian roster for the 2005 FIFA World Youth Championship, and has since played for the Olyroos against Chinese Taipei, in Adelaide at Hindmarsh Stadium. Stuart was one of Australia's best players in their 2008 Olympic campaign and gained many plaudits following his performances in Beijing.
With Sydney FC:
With Newcastle Jets:
With Central Coast Mariners:
- Musialik suspended for one game
- Bling FC attract Musialik
- Smithies, Tom (9 November 2010). "Stuart Musialik's A-League future in doubt after Sydney FC withdraw new contract offer". Fox Sports. Retrieved 9 November 2010.
- "Sydney FC player clean out". SBS - The World Game. 14 May 2011. Retrieved 14 May 2011.
- Taylor, John (25 July 2011). "Mariners snap up axed Musialik". The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 15 August 2011.
- Musialik out of Olyroos squad, Fox Sports, 27 February 2008.