From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sturgeon River may refer to:
- Sturgeon River (Alberta), which flows into the North Saskatchewan River northeast of Fort Saskatchewan
- Sturgeon River (Manitoba) in northern Manitoba and Ontario
- Sturgeon River (Saskatchewan), which flows into the North Saskatchewan River just west of Prince Albert, Saskatchewan
- In Ontario:
- Sturgeon River in northern Kenora District in the Hayes River watershed, same as Sturgeon River (Manitoba).
- Sturgeon River (Kenora District), in western Kenora District in the Nelson River watershed
- Sturgeon River (Marchington River) in eastern Kenora and north-western Thunder Bay Districts, tributary of Marchington River in the Nelson River watershed
- Sturgeon River (Black Bay Peninsula) on the Black Bay Peninsula in Lake Superior, Thunder Bay District
- Sturgeon River (Lake Nipissing), in the Nipissing, Sudbury and Timiskaming Districts, flowing into Lake Nipissing
- Sturgeon River (Simcoe County), in Simcoe County
- Sturgeon River (Prince Edward Island) in Kings County, Prince Edward Island
There are also these rivers in Ontario:
- Black Sturgeon River (Kenora District)
- Black Sturgeon River (Thunder Bay District)
- Little Sturgeon River
In the United States
- Sturgeon River (Michigan), four rivers in Michigan
- Sturgeon River (Big Fork River), located in Koochiching County, Minnesota
- Sturgeon River (Little Fork River), located in St. Louis County, Minnesota
- Sturgeon River, Minnesota, an unorganized territory in St. Louis County, Minnesota
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.