From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up substrata in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Substrata may refer to:
- Substrata (linguistics), plural of substratum, a language influenced by another
- Substrata (gardening), another term for subsoil
- Substrata (album), an ambient music album by Biosphere
- Earth's substrata, the geologic layering of the Earth
- Substrata 2, 2001 album by Biosphere
- Substratum in Vedic Sanskrit
- Stratum (disambiguation)
- Strata (disambiguation)
- Substrate (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Substrata.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.