Sudden Death Records
This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2008)
|Sudden Death Records|
|Country of origin||Canada|
|Location||Vancouver, British Columbia|
It was only a part-time label until 1998, when they began to expand further into punk rock music. In keeping with the "Do It Yourself" attitude of its founder Joe Keithley, Sudden Death Records remained a friend to smaller musicians while keeping multi-national record conglomerates at bay. In doing so, they have earned themselves the respect of numerous luminaries within the music industry.
- "D.O.A.'s Joe Keithley on how punk rock prepared him to become a politician". altpress.com. Retrieved 26 January 2022.
- "Punk Lifers D.O.A. Celebrate 40 Years of Fighting Back with New Album". decibelmagazine.com. Retrieved 26 January 2022.
- "spotlight D.O.A." spin.com. Retrieved 26 January 2022.
- ""I, Shithead: A Life in Punk"". ABC Bookworld. Retrieved 26 January 2022.
- Official site
- Sudden Death Records on Myspace
- Interview with Joey Keithley, Sudden Death Records - small WORLD Podcast 2006