Sue Bourne, is a Scottish documentary maker, who founded and runs Wellpark Productions. The independent production company notable films include My Street, Fabulous Fashionistas, Mum and Me and Jig.
Early life and background
Sue was brought up in Ayr on the west coast of Scotland. Her father was a civil servant and her mother was a stay at home mum who later became the subject of one of Sue's films in Mum and Me. She attended Edinburgh University and studied Politics. Sue's partner for 16 years was the Polish filmmaker Witold Starecki, who died in 2011, the couple had one child Holly.
- The Age of Loneliness - BBC1, Producer/Director, 2016 
- The Vikings Are Coming - BBC2, Producer/Director, 2015
- Fabulous Fashionistas - Channel 4, Producer/Director, 2013
- Jig - Producer/Director, Official Selection HOT DOCS 2011, Dinard Festival du Film, Busan Film Festival
- My Street - Channel 4, Cutting Edge Producer/Director, 2008
- Mum and Me - One Life BBC1, Producer/Director, 2008; Winner - Best Documentary at the Celtic Media Film Festival, Winner - Mental Health Media "Making A Difference" Award
- The Falling Man - Channel 4, Executive Producer, 2006
- Wink, Meet, Delete - An Insider's Guide To Internet Dating' - BBC Scotland, Producer/Director, 2010
- Love, Life, Death In A Day - Channel 4, Cutting Edge, 2009
- The Red Lion - Channel 4, Cutting Edge, Producer/Director, 2009
- The Prince Charles Generation - Channel 4, Cutting Edge, Produced, 2008
- Wedding Days - Channel 4, Cutting Edge, Producer/Director, 2006
- Bosom Buddies - Channel 4, Only Human, Executive Producer, 2005
- Naked Britain - Channel 4, Producer/Director, 2004
- Strike: When Britain Went to War - Channel 4, Executive Producer, 2003
- Behind Closed Doors - Channel 4, Cutting Edge, Producer/Director, 2003 
- The Real Tony Blackburn - Channel 4, Producer/Director
- Bass Pass Bandits - Channel 4, Cutting Edge, Producer/Director, 2001
- Perfect Breasts - Channel 4, Producer/Director, 2001
- Kiss N Sell - Channel 4, Cutting Edge, 2000
- Exposure - Channel 4, Director 2000
In 2013 Broadcast Magazine named her one of the top directors in the country with 'Fabulous Fashionistas' saying "a new Sue Bourne documentary always feels like a treat in the schedules... In classic Bourne style, a simple concept became a hook to explore the minutiae of everyday lives and the extraordinary stories of ordinary people, never shying away from the frightening aspects of mortality but ultimately celebrating the colorful lives of a group of women determined to accept and embrace the moment".
- "Wellpark : Home". Wellparkproductions.com. Retrieved 2014-02-24.
- "Film-maker Sue Bourne found a blank canvas when she bought her Glasgow flat". The Scotsman. 2012-11-04. Retrieved 2014-02-24.
- "Ethel Bourne obituary | From". The Guardian. Retrieved 2014-02-24.
- George Carey. "Witold Starecki obituary | Film". The Guardian. Retrieved 2014-01-24.
- "The Age of Loneliness". BBC One. Retrieved 2017-02-05.
- "Hot Docs | Film : Title : Jig". Hotdocs.ca. Retrieved 2014-01-24.
- "2011 – 22nd DINARD BRITISH FILM FESTIVAL | Festival du Film Britannique de Dinard". Festivaldufilm-dinard.com. 2013-05-18. Retrieved 2014-01-24.
- "Busan International Film Festival". Biff.kr. Retrieved 2014-01-24.
- Bourne, Sue (2008-02-21). "Sue Bourne: secrets I found behind closed doors". Telegraph. Retrieved 2014-02-24.
- "Sue Bourne : Director / Producer" (PDF). Saylescreen.com. Retrieved 2014-02-24.
- "Review: Life, Love, Death in a Day (C4) and Billy Connolly: Journey to the Edge of the World (ITV1)". Telegraph. 2009-02-26. Retrieved 2014-02-24.
- "Wedding Days". YouTube. 2013-12-14. Retrieved 2014-02-24.
- "Sue Bourne". IMDb.com. Retrieved 2014-02-24.
- "Wellpark : Behind Closed Doors". Wellparkproductions.com. Retrieved 2014-01-24.
- "Bus Pass Bandits | BFI | BFI". Explore.bfi.org.uk. Retrieved 2014-02-24.
- "Exposure | BFI | BFI". Explore.bfi.org.uk. Retrieved 2014-01-24.
- "Broadcast Hot 100 lr by Media Business Insight". ISSUU. Retrieved 2014-02-24.