From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sufian may also refer to:
- Sufian, Afghanistan
- Sufian, India village in the Ajnala tehsil of Amritsar district in the state of Punjab, India
- Sufian, Fars, Iran
- Sufian, Golestan, a village in Iran
- Sufian, Kurdistan, Iran
- Sufian, Oshnavieh, West Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Sufian, Urmia, West Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Sufian District, Iran
- Sufian or Sufyan, Muslim name for males
- Sufian Allaw current Minister of Petroleum and Mineral Resources of Syria
- Sufian Abdullah Jordanian professional association football player of Palestinian origin
- Abu Sufyan ibn Harb leader of the Quraish tribe of Mecca
- Sufyan ibn `Uyaynah eighth century Islamic religious scholar from Mecca
- Sufyan al-Thawri eighth century tabi'i Islamic scholar, Hafiz and jurist, founder of the Thawri madhhab
- All pages with a title containing sufian
- All pages beginning with "sufian"
- All pages with a title containing sufyan
- All pages beginning with "sufyan"
- Sofiane (disambiguation)
- Sufi (disambiguation)
- Sufyani an evil, apocryphal character of Islamic eschatology
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sufian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.