From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Suitcase or The Suitcase may also refer to:
People nicknamed "Suitcase" or "The Suitcase"
- Gary Edwards (ice hockey) (born 1947), Canadian professional ice hockey goaltender
- Bob Seeds (1907-1993), American professional baseball player
- Harry Simpson (1925-1979), American professional baseball player
- Gary Smith (ice hockey) (born 1944), Canadian professional ice hockey goaltender
Art, entertainment, and media
- Suitcase, poetry collection by Roger Robinson (poet)
- The Suitcase (novel), 1978 Russian novel by Sergei Dovlatov
- Suitcase101, a Filipino band
- Suitcase (Keb' Mo' album) (2006)
- Suitcase (Neil Arthur album) (1994)
- Suitcase: Failed Experiments and Trashed Aircraft, a 2000 CD box set by Guided by Voices, followed by two further volumes
- "Suitcase" (Anne Gadegaard song), 2015 song by Swedish singer Anne Gadegaard during Dansk Melodi Grand Prix.
- "Suitcase" (Badfinger song), a song by Badfinger from the album Straight Up (1971)
- "Suitcase" (Mary J. Blige song), a song by Mary J. Blige from the soundtrack album Think Like a Man Too (2014)
- "Suitcase", song by Justin Hayward 1980
- "Suitcase", song by Standard Fare 2011
- "The Suitcase", song by Pooh (band) R. I. Allen, C. Facchinetti, V. Negrini 1972
- "Suitcases" (song), by Christian-soul musician Dara Maclean
- SUITCASE (magazine), a fashion and travel publication
- "The Suitcase" (Mad Men), an episode of the TV series Mad Men
- Suitcase Clinic, a student-run humanitarian organization in Berkeley, California
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Suitcase.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.