From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Suji may refer to:
- Suji-gu, a city district in Yongin City, South Korea, approximately 40km south of Seoul
- Suji, Kilimanjaro, a small village in the north-eastern region of Tanzania
- Suji Railway Station, Inner Mongolia, China
- Suji, a Japanese dish made from tendons; see tendon as food
- The South Asian name for semolina, a food ingredient
- Su-ji, a Korean given name (and a list of people with various English spellings of the name)
- Martin Suji (born 1971), Kenyan cricketer
- Tony Suji (born 1976), Kenyan cricketer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Suji.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.