Summer Advantage USA
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Summer Advantage USA is a national non-profit organization providing elementary and middle school students living in low–performing school districts with research-based summer learning programs focused on academic gains.
Overview and history
- Boston University, Three MBA Students Named Summer Advantage USA Fellows
- WISH.TV, Eye on Kids: Summer Advantage USA
- Summer Advantage USA (The Mind Trust Fellowship project)
- Tully, Matthew. Indianapolis Tests Out Education Reform. Wall Street Journal. 4 Sept. 2009.
- BELL, Building Educated Leaders for Life
- Earl M. Phalen, Founder of BELL
|This article related to a non-profit organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|