Sun Ray (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sunray in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sun Ray is a thin-client workstation computer.
Sun Ray or Sunray may also refer to:
- A ray of sunlight
- Crepuscular rays, rays of sunlight radiating through gaps in clouds
- A plant of genus Enceliopsis
- The common name of the Western Australian daisy Rhodanthe manglesii
- The Sunrays, a pop music band managed by Murry Wilson
- "Sunray", a song by The Jesus and Mary Chain from their 1989 album Automatic
- "Sunray", a song by Riley Armstrong from his 2000 album Riley Armstrong
- "Sunray", a song by Hawkwind from their 2005 album Take Me to Your Leader
- "Sun Ray", a song by Mutemath from their 2011 album Odd Soul
- Sunray, a term used in radio voice procedure
- Sunray Travel, a bus company in Surrey, England
- Sunrays (yacht), a super-yacht built by Oceanco in 2010
- Operation Riviresa, also known as Operation Sunrays
- Sunray, a manufacturer of DVB-S, DVB-C, DVB-T, digitalreceivers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Note: This page may need to be cleaned up to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. Further information might be found on the talk page. Tools: DabFix