Sundale Bridge with parallel footbridge and light rail bridge, Southport, 2017
|Carries||Gold Coast Highway; G:link; pedestrians; cyclists|
|Locale||Gold Coast, Queensland|
|Total length||375 metres (1,230 ft)|
|Piers in water||11 (12 for footbridge)|
The Sundale Bridge is a bridge located in the Gold Coast region of South East, Queensland, Australia. Officially known as the Gold Coast Bridge, but locally referred to as the Sundale Bridge due to its proximity to the site of the former Sundale Shopping Centre,  the bridge spans the Nerang River linking the suburbs of Southport and Main Beach. Opened initially in 1966, the bridge replaced the Jubilee Bridge, and comprises four separate decks and pier structures built at various stages and for a variety of purposes.
The dual carriageway comprising two mirrored sets of eleven concrete piers together with a concrete deck each that carries vehicular traffic was opened in 1966. The decks carried what was then known as the Pacific Highway and is now known as the Gold Coast Highway. In addition to vehicular traffic, a narrow pedestrian footpath formed part of the dual deck structure. In 2010 a separate set of eleven concrete piers were sited upriver adjacent to the most westerly of the existing two decks. A concrete deck completed the bridge structure and carries the Gold Coast Light Rail line that was officially opened in February 2014. A fourth structure was completed comprising twelve concrete piers that were sited downriver adjacent to the most easterly of the original two decks. A concrete deck completed the bridge structure and carries pedestrians and cyclists as a footbridge, opened in June 2014.
- "Piling and Bridges: Fact Sheet" (PDF). GoldLinq. June 2013. Retrieved 15 January 2015.
- Potts, Andrew (7 January 2010). "Name lives on as a bridge to the past Sunset on Sundale". The Gold Coast Bulletin.
- "Piling starts for Smith Street light rail bridge". Trams and light rail: Gold Coast update. Railpage. 4 July 2012. Retrieved 28 September 2015.
- "Milestones galore". Southport Star. Ian McDougall. February 2014. Retrieved 28 September 2015.
- Saunders, Michael (10 June 2014). "Footbridge parallel to Sundale Bridge open to pedestrians and cyclists". Gold Coast Bulletin. News Corp. Retrieved 12 September 2015.
- McCowan, Andrew (16 June 2015). "Assessment of Bridge Losses using a Range of 2D Modelling Tools" (PDF). 2D Modelling Workshop. Sydney: Water Technology. pp. 13–16. Retrieved 28 September 2015.