From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sung in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sung may refer to:
- Sung, Cambodia, commune in Samlout District, Battambang Province
- Singing (past tense of the verb "to sing")
- Song (state) (宋) (11th century BC – 286 BC), a state during the Spring and Autumn period, also transliterated as "Sung"
- Liu Song Dynasty (宋) (420–479), a dynasty during the Southern and Northern Dynasties period, also transliterated as "Sung"
- Song Dynasty (宋) (960–1279), a dynasty split into 2 eras, Northern Song and Southern Song, also transliterated as "Sung"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sung.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.