From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sunnydale is the fictional city setting for the Buffy the Vampire Slayer TV series.
Sunnydale may also refer to:
- Sunnydale, Kansas
- Sunnydale, a district of Visitacion Valley, San Francisco, California
- Sunnydale Avenue Station, the Muni Metro station in Visitation Valley
- Sunnydale, a scene topsite that was recently raided by the Swedish police.
- As two words, "Sunny Dale", it is the translation of "Zonnedael" (the fictional Netherlands town where the dysfunctional cinematic Flodder family lives.
- Sunnydale (Tryon, North Carolina), listed on the National Register of Historic Places in North Carolina
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sunnydale.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.