|Promotion(s)||American Wrestling Association|
|First event||SuperClash (1985)|
|Last event||SuperClash IV|
|Event gimmick||AWA's flagship event|
SuperClash was a series of major professional wrestling shows promoted by the American Wrestling Association (AWA) between 1985 and 1990, often co-promoted with other North American wrestling promotions. AWA held a total of four SuperClash shows, with the third being broadcast on pay-per-view (PPV), AWA's only PPV show.
Dates, venues and main events
|SuperClash (1985)||September 28, 1985||Comiskey Park||Chicago, Illinois||Rick Martel (c) vs. Stan Hansen for the AWA World Heavyweight Championship|||
|SuperClash II||May 2, 1987||Cow Palace||San Francisco, California||Jimmy Snuka and Russ Francis vs. The Terrorist and The Mercenary|||
|SuperClash III||December 13, 1988||UIC Pavilion||Chicago, Illinois||Jerry Lawler (AWA) vs. Kerry Von Erich (WCCW) - AWA World Heavyweight Championship vs. WCWA World Heavyweight Championship match)|||
|SuperClash IV||April 8, 1990||Saint Paul Civic Center||Saint Paul, Minnesota||The Trooper and Paul Diamond vs. The Destruction Crew (Mike Enos and Wayne Bloom) in a steel cage match|||
(c) – refers to the champion(s) heading into the match
- "ON THIS DAY IN PRO WRESTLING HISTORY (9/28): FIRST-EVER AWA SUPERCLASH, FIRST-EVER NWA U.S. TAG CHAMPIONS CROWNED". Wrestling Observer Figure Four Online. September 29, 2015. Retrieved September 29, 2015.
- "SuperClash II". Pro Wrestling History. May 2, 1987. Retrieved April 4, 2015.
- "Historical Cards". 2007 Wrestling Almanac and Book of Facts. Kappa Publications. p. 159. 2007 Edition.
- "SuperClash III". Pro Wrestling History. December 13, 1988. Retrieved April 4, 2015.
- "SuperClash IV". Pro Wrestling History. April 8, 1990. Retrieved April 4, 2015.