Superstars and Cannonballs
|This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Superstars and Cannonballs|
|Video by Savage Garden|
|Released||12 March 2001|
|Savage Garden chronology|
Superstars and Cannonballs is a DVD/VHS released in 2001 after the Superstars & Cannonballs tour in Brisbane by Savage Garden. It predominantly consisted of tour footage, however also contained a short documentary, "Parallel Lives". The DVD is approximately 110 minutes in duration and, as well as the tour and short documentary, includes 3 bonus music videos ("I Knew I Loved You", "Crash and Burn" and "Affirmation"). The footage of 11 cameras, eventually lent clips to the music video of the single "Affirmation". The name Superstars and Cannonballs is taken from a part of "The Animal Song" lyrics.
The Complete Concert. The Unedited Documentary. The World Premiere of the "Music Video" Event of the Year.
- "The Best Thing"
- "Break Me Shake Me"
- "To the Moon and Back"
- "The Lover After Me"
- "I Don't Know You Anymore"
- "Santa Monica"
- "Two Beds and a Coffee Machine"
- "You Can Still Be Free"
- "The Animal Song"
- "Hold Me"
- "Gunning Down Romance"
- "Crash and Burn"
- "Truly Madly Deeply"
- "Chained to You"
- "I Want You"
- "I Knew I Loved You"
- Executive producer: David Wilson (on behalf of Worldstar)
- Director: Mark Adamson
- Producer: Cathie Scott
- Production manager: Sarah Harold
- Audio director: John Simpson
- Director's assistant: Lynda Threlfall
- Documentary produced by: Ephiphany Productions
- Producer/Director: Pip Mattiske
- Production manager: Claire Davidson
- Savage Garden recorded for: JWM Productions (John Woodruff Management)
|This article related to music videos is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|