|Known for||House of Hiranandani|
|Net worth||US$1.3 billion|
|Parent(s)||Lakhumal Hiranand Hiranandani|
Surendra Hiranandani is an Indian-born entrepreneur, co-founder and managing director of Hiranandani Group, which engages in real estate business. In 2018, he renounced his Indian citizenship and became a citizen of Cyprus. Surendra is ranked in the Forbes global billionaires list with a net worth of US$1.3 billion as of 2018[update].
Surendra Hiranandani was born in 1954 in Mumbai. His father was Lakhumal Hiranand Hiranandani, an ENT surgeon who was awarded the Padma Bhushan by the government of India. He has two older brothers, Navin and Niranjan. The Hiranandani family is of Sindhi heritage.
Surendra served as a Founder and Managing Director of House of Hiranandani Group of Companies. Hiranandani served as a Non-Executive Independent Director of Provogue (India) Ltd from 7 March 2005 to 10 November 2012.
Surendra Hiranandani a Mumbai-based developer the owner of House of Hiranandani, is learnt to have bought 250 acres in Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad for Rs 800 crore. The three land parcels comprise 120 acres in Bangalore, 110 acres in Chennai and 20 acres in Hyderabad Also have plans to enter the real estate market of North and West of India soon.
Surendra Hiranandani resides in Mumbai. He has two daughters Neha Hiranandani and Komal and son Harsh with his first wife Priti, they divorced in 2009. In December 2012 he married Akshay Kumar's younger sister Alka Bhatia. Neha, who is a University of Virginia alumni is currently the Director of House of Hiranandani.
- "Power of passport: Why did billionaire Surendra Hiranandani ditch India for Cyprus?". The Economic Times. 19 April 2018. Retrieved 22 October 2018.
- "Surendra Hiranandani". Forbes. 3 March 2018. Retrieved 22 October 2018.
- "Surendra Hiranandani - Founder & MD of House of Hiranandani". surendrahiranandani.com. Retrieved 22 October 2018.
- Palijo, Waseem (8 January 2019). "Most billionaires in India today once resided in Pakistan's Sindh". Daily Times. Archived from the original on 7 August 2020. Retrieved 7 May 2020.
- "Death rocks Hiranandani family - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 22 October 2018.
- "Surendra L. Hiranandani B.Com.: Executive Profile & Biography". Bloomberg. Retrieved 22 October 2018.
- "Powai's Hiranandani Garden project completes 25 years". Daily News and Analysis. 3 January 2015. Retrieved 22 October 2018.
- Dave, Sachin (18 July 2009). "Hiranandani co buys land worth Rs 800 cr". The Economic Times. Retrieved 22 October 2018.
- "Realty slowdown acute only in high price segment: Surendra Hiranandani, MD, House of Hiranandani". Economic Times. Retrieved 22 October 2018.
- "Hiranandanis do the marry-go-round". Mumbai Mirror. 17 February 2010. Retrieved 22 October 2018.
- Manoj Namburu (1 October 2007). Moguls of Real Estate. Roli Books Private Limited. p. 76. ISBN 978-93-5194-074-6.
- "Take a VOW". pressreader.com. Hindustan Times. 25 December 2012. Retrieved 22 October 2018.
- "Akshay at sister's wedding". photogallery.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 22 October 2018.
- "Neha Hiranandani | Founder House of Hiranandani". houseofhiranandani.com. Retrieved 22 October 2018.