From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up surf in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Surf is the wave activity in the area between the shoreline and outer limit of breakers. It may refer to a breaking wave in shallow water, upon the shore, or in the area in which waves break.
Surf may also refer to:
- Surf (detergent), a brand of laundry detergent made by Unilever
Computers and software
- "Surfing the Web", slang for exploring the World Wide Web
- surf (web browser), a lightweight web browser for Unix-like systems
- SURF, an acronym for "Speeded Up Robust Features", a computer vision algorithm
- Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship (SURF), a common summer immersion experience in higher education which supplement research activities that occur during the academic year
- Surf (album), a 2002 album released by Roddy Frame
- Surf, a 2015 album by Donnie Trumpet & The Social Experiment
- Surf music, a genre of popular music associated with surf culture
- Jersey Surf Drum and Bugle Corps, a drum and bugle corps based in Mount Holly, New Jersey, in the United States
- Surf culture, the culture surrounding the sport of surfing
- USS Surf, the name of more than one United States Navy ship
- Surfing, a surfboard-based water-sport
- The Atlantic City Surf, a defunct professional baseball team that played in Atlantic City, New Jersey, in the United States from 1998 to 2008
- The SURF Framework, a practical framework for transforming the economy, businesses, organizations, etc. for sustainability
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Surf.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.