From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Surf City in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Surf City may refer to:
- "Surf City" (song), written by Brian Wilson of the Beach Boys, and Jan Berry of Jan and Dean
- Surf City (band), New Zealand band
- "Surf City, USA", a title at the center of a trademark dispute between two California cities
- Huntington Beach, California, legally trademarked as Surf City, USA
- Surf City, New Jersey
- Surf City, North Carolina
- Santa Cruz, California, colloquially referred to as Surf City
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Surf City.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.