From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Surya in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Suryavansha (The Sun Dynasty), is one of the most prominent dynasties in the history of Hinduism.
- It is also a common name given for people of South Asia.
- Surya Sivakumar (born 1975), an Indian actor who works in Tamil cinema
- Surya Bahadur Thapa (born 1928), Prime Minister of Nepal five times, under three different kings
- Suryavarman, was King of the Khmer Empire
- Surya Das (born 1950), American Buddhist lama
- Surya Bonaly (born 1973), French-American professional figure skater.
- Surya Rau Bahadur, was Maharajah of Pithapuram
- Surya was an alias of Indrajit Gupta
- Surya TV, a Malayalam-language Indian television channel
- Surya Siddhanta, is a treatise of Indian astronomy
- Surya (missile), the intercontinental ballistic missile
- Suryaraopeta, a census town in East Godavari district in Andhra Pradesh.
- Surya, a brand of clove cigarette (kretek) by Gudang Garam.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Surya.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.