From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives
from the 16th district
January 3, 1989 – November 30, 2004
|Preceded by||Charles P. Laughlin|
|Succeeded by||Sean M. Ramaley|
|Constituency||Part of Allegheny and Beaver Counties|
March 16, 1932 |
She is a 1950 graduate of Ambridge High School. She was first elected to represent the 16th legislative district in the Pennsylvania House of Representatives in 1988, a position she held until her retirement prior to the 2004 elections.
- "SESSION OF 1989 - 173RD OF THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY - No. 1" (PDF). Legislative Journal. Pennsylvania House of Representatives. 1989-01-03.
- Per Article II, Section 2 of the Pennsylvania Constitution, the legislative session ended on November 30, 2004
- "Susan Laughlin (Democrat)". Official Pennsylvania House of Representatives Profile. Pennsylvania House of Representatives. Archived from the original on 2004-02-04.
- "BIOGRAPHY". Official Pennsylvania Democratic Caucus Biography. Pennsylvania House Democratic Caucus. Archived from the original on 2003-10-15.
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives - Susan Laughlin (Democrat) at the Wayback Machine (archived February 4, 2004) official PA House profile (archived)
- Pennsylvania House Democratic Caucus - Susan Laughlin at the Wayback Machine official Party website (archived)
|This article about a member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|