Axelsson has won numerous projects and architectural competitions in Copenhagen and the Danish Pavilion for the World Exhibition Expo 92 in Seville in 1992, for which he won the Nykredit Architecture Prize. He also won a prize in 1989 for his design of Terminal B in Copenhagen Airport. He is a member of the Federation of Danish Architects.
Architecture:with Knud Holscher
- Odense University, Denmark. Competition 1967, construction 1971 onwards
- Royal Theatre, Copenhagen, Denmark. 1. prize, competition 1979. Not built.
- Bahrain National Museum, Bahrain, 1982–1988
- Copenhagen Airport, Terminal B, Denmark, 1986
- Copenhagen Airport, Domestic Terminal, Denmark, 1988–1989
|This article about a Danish architect is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|