Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sweet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sweet is the basic taste sensation of sweetness, associated with sugars.
Sweet may also refer to:
- Sweet, a British term for confectionery
- Sweet, a term for dessert
- Sweet (wine), a sweetness classification
- Sweet (surname)
- Sweet, the author citation for Robert Sweet (botanist)
- "Sweet", the artistic name of former Warcraft III player Chun Jung-Hee (born 1983)
- Sweet Charles Sherrell (born 1943), an American bassist
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Sweet, a minor character in the television series Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Sean "Sweet" Johnson, a character in the video game Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Doremy Sweet, a character in the video game Legacy of Lunatic Kingdom
- Sweet (Chara album), a 1991 album by Chara
- Sweet (Ken Mellons album), a 2004 album by Ken Mellons
- "Sweet", a song by Annie from Don't Stop
- "Sweet", a song by Common from The Dreamer/The Believer
- The Sweet, the 1970s British glam rock band
Other arts, entertainment, and media
- Sweet (film), a 2000 short film directed by James Pilkington and starring Noel Fielding and Julian Barratt
Brands and enterprises
- SweEt, Swedish ethyl acetate method, a method of chemical analysis
- Sweet crude oil, petroleum with less than 0.42% sulfur
- Swetes, Antigua, Antigua and Barbuda; also called "Sweet's"
- Sweets (disambiguation)
- Sweetener (disambiguation)
- Sweetness (disambiguation)
- Swete (disambiguation)
- Suite (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sweet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.