Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sweets in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sweets may also refer to:
- John F. Sweets (21st century), American historian
- Lance Sweets, a fictional character on the television series Bones
- SweetS, a Japanese vocal group
- All pages beginning with Sweets
- All pages with a title containing Sweets
- Sweet (disambiguation)
- Sweetness (disambiguation)
- Suite (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sweets.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.