From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sweet Sugar may refer to:
- Sweet Sugar, nickname of Bradley Pryce
- Sweet Sugar (film), 1972 women in prison film, starring Phyllis Davis and Ella Edwards
- "Sweet Sugar", 1980 song from The Sky's the Limit (The Dynamic Superiors album)
- "Sweet Sugar", 1995 song by Uriah Heep from Sea of Light (album)
- "Sweet Sugar", 2008 song by One Night Only from album Started a Fire
- Sweet (disambiguation)
- Sugar (disambiguation)
- Brown Sugar (disambiguation)
- Sweet Brown Sugar (disambiguation)
- Sugar Is Not Sweet, Thai film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sweet Sugar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.