Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sweetie or sweety in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Sweetie|
Sweetie or Sweety may refer to:
- Sweetie (term of endearment)
- Sweetie (1929 film), a college musical starring Helen Kane, Jack Oakie and Nancy Carroll
- Sweetie (film), a 1989 Australian film
- Sweetie (apple), a trademarked New Zealand apple cultivar
- Oroblanco or sweetie, a fruit that is a cross between an acidless pummelo and a white grapefruit
- Sweety, a Mandopop band
- Sweety (Japanese band), a Japanese female idol group
- "Sweetie", a 2006 Japanese song by Fumiko Orikasa
- Sweetie Irie (born 1971), British reggae singer and DJ born Dean Bent
- Sweety Kapoor, British music promoter
- Sweetie (internet avatar), a CGI child used by children's rights organization Terre des Hommes.
- Sweetie, a character from Tiny Toon Adventures
- Sweetie, a character in the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sweetie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.