Algernon Charles Swinburne (1837 – 1909) was an English poet and writer.
Swinburne or Swinburn may also refer to:
- Swinburne (surname)
- Swinburne, Free State in South Africa
- Swinburne Island in New York City
- Swinburne University of Technology in Melbourne, Australia
- Swinburne Senior Secondary College in Melbourne, Australia
- Swinburne University of Technology Sarawak Campus in Kuching, Malaysia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Swinburne.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.