Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up symbology in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Symbology concerns the study of symbols.
Symbology may also refer to:
- Semiotics, study of signs and symbols
- Symbol (programming)
- Symbolic anthropology, diverse set of approaches within cultural anthropology that view culture as a symbolic system that arises primarily from human interpretations of the world
- Symbolic system, used in the field of anthropology, sociology, and psychology to refer to a system of interconnected symbolic meanings
- Symbolism (disambiguation), use of symbols to represent ideas and emotions
- Iconography, branch of art history which studies images
- Military symbology, APP-6A, Military Symbols for Land Based Systems, NATO standardization agreement
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Symbology.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.