From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up syndicate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A syndicate is a self-organizing group formed to transact some business or promote a common interest.
Syndicate may also refer to:
- Syndicate (The X-Files), an organization in the television series The X-Files
- Syndicate (series), a series of computer games
- Assassin's Creed Syndicate, the ninth main installment in the Ubisoft series of video games
- Syndicate, Indiana, a town in the United States
- "Syndicate" (song), a 2008 song by The Fray
- Syndicate (festival), an electronic music festival
- Tom Cassell (born 1993), YouTuber who goes under the name Syndicate or Tom Syndicate
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Syndicate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.