Synergy Institute of Engineering & Technology
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
नास्ति सत्यात परोधर्मः('Nashti Satyat Parodharma')
Motto in English
|"There is no religion higher than truth"|
|Affiliation||Biju Patnaik University of Technology,|
Synergy Institute of Engineering & Technology (SIET) (Odia: ସିନର୍ଜୀ ଇନଷ୍ଟିଚ୍ୟୁଟ ଅଫ୍ ଇଞ୍ଜିନିୟରିଂ ଏଣ୍ଡ୍ ଟେକ୍ନୋଲୋଜି) is a private engineering college in Dhenkanal, Orissa. It was founded by Shivani Educational and Charitable trust in 1999. With the approval of All India Council for Technical Education, it was affiliated by Utkal University, Vanivihar, Bhubaneshwar. Later it affiliated with Biju Patnaik University of Technology in the year 2003-04.
The campus is situated at Banamali Prasad in the district headquarters of Dhenkanal, Orissa. It has a main college building, Kapilash Boys hostel, Saptasajjya Boys Hostel, Shantiniketan Girls Hostel and Kohinoor Boys Hostel. It has a Central Library, a basketball ground, a football/volleyball ground, cafeteria (college canteen).
Synergy Institute of Engineering & Technology has Dept. of Physics, Dept. of Chemistry, Dept. of Mathematics, Language Center & Dept. of Management. It provides B.Tech in following disciplines:
- B.Tech in Electronics & Telecommunication
- B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering
- B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
- B.tech in Civil Engineering
- M.Tech in Electronics & Telecommunication
- M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering
- M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- M.Tech in Electrical Engineering
- "Synergy Engineering College, Dhenkanal, Orissa". Synergyinstitute.net. Retrieved 2012-07-18.
|This article about a university or college in Odisha, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|