|Rourkela Institute of Technology, Kalunga, , Odisha, INDIA
||Private Diploma, ITI Education and Business school institution
||Shri.Prasanta Kumar Swain 
||Rourkela (Kalunga), Odisha, India
22°13′31″N 84°45′17″E / 22.225249°N 84.754733°ECoordinates: 22°13′31″N 84°45′17″E / 22.225249°N 84.754733°E
||suburban, RIT is functioning at its permanent site at Kalunga, Rourkela, 3 Km from Panposh on the SH-10 (Rourkela to Sambalpur road)
||R I T
||AICTE, BPUT, SCTE & VT
Rourkela Institute of Technology, also called as RIT, is one of the oldest diploma colleges in the western Odisha Sundergarh established in the year of 1984, is situated in the city of Rourkela functioning at site of Kalunga. The college is affiliated under AICTE, New Delhi, Biju Patnaik University of Technology and SCTE & VT recognized under government of Odisha. The college is accredited and certified by ISO 9001:2000. Recently the Institute celebrated its Silver Jubilee of its establishment.
- The college offers 3 year Diploma for regular entry & 2 year program for lateral entry in the following 6 engineering disciplines of:
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- The college also offers ITI in following branches of:
- The students for Diploma are admitted through DET Orissa National level entrance test.
- For students of Master degree are admitted through OJEE.
For Diploma Engineering:
For Postgraduation Program:
The following are the Departments processing the institute in organized manner: