(Redirected from Synopsia)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up synopsis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A synopsis is a brief summary of the major points of a subject or written work or story, either as prose or as a table; an abridgment or condensation of a work.
Synopsis or synopsys may refer to:
- Kievan Synopsis, a historical work, first published in Kiev in 1676
- Synopsis of Pure Mathematics, a book by G. S. Carr, written in 1886
- Synopsis Universae Philologiae, an early work on comparative linguistics by Gottfried Hensel (Godofredus Henselius, 1687–1767)
- Synopsys, an electronic design automation company based in Mountain View, California
- Video synopsis, an approach to create a short video summary of a long video
- Transcript poetry, a data collection method for qualitative research
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Synopsis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.